Silicone experiments on wool

So annoyingly I am still having trouble trying to cast wool samples and get it to release.  It’s frustrating as I have tried all sorts of release agents, other stuff like epoxy to harden it, it never seems to go right.  I have to cast the toilet dolly at some point soon too and unless I find the right thing she’s going to be stuck in their forever!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s