So I am sat at my desk with my crochet materials next to me….
Every time I have tried to start I keep thinking of things I need to remember….
- I am making an object in a way that links to somebodies memory of someone so I need to be sympathetic to that.
- The person in question crocheted jumpers for her granddaughter without a pattern….so I need to knit this object without a pattern (probably a good thing as I can’t read a pattern).
- It needs to encompass all the different colours of the different objects in it.
- It’s not about using fancy stitches and it can be crocheted anywhere, even cooking stew!
- I want to try not to pull it out so any mistakes will show the process. If I want to continue learning I will keep practicing on samples so I can add these different stitches as I progress.
So that’s a few pointers I need to remember whilst making!